Thursday 3 March 2011

Continuation of Devloping my Type

I continued with developing my typeface, some of my experiments are below.


This works really nicely but i dont think the lettering is appropriate to fit in with my theme, i was trying to represent the way that dusk and dawn come from the same thing. The links in the letters are meant to be the connection between both phases of the sun however i feel the outlines make the piece appear to be 3d when the effect im going for is something much more flat.




 With this design i was trying to communicate the feel of horizons giving each separate word a section of thin lines through the letters. Personally this is my favourite idea so far and im hoping to execute it in vector on illustrator ready to start composing a layout for my posters.



No comments:

Post a Comment