Sunday 9 October 2011

150 Logo Ideas...

After our drawing session we were given the task to go away and produce 150 logo designs based on one random word from our list of 9 statements to do with our "What is Good." I chose to use the word Gloss as I thought it was a nice set of letters to work with plus the word gloss ties in really well with my theme of spray paint. I found the task really engaging as I was trying to get ideas from my head to my paper as quick as possible, this was rather easy work for the first 100 designs but as I started to run out of inspiration I found it a lot more difficult to generate visuals. However I'm definitely going to work this way In future as I found the process really useful in a sense of getting as many variations of one thing as possible.









No comments:

Post a Comment