Sunday 9 October 2011

Making My logo Vector...Experimenting with colour and positioning




 
After getting a good idea of what my final logo is going to look like, I started to play around with colour and the positioning of my logo. I found that the letters slotted together well as a set, this could be a good theme to work with if I need to create a background or backdrop. In regards to colour we have a limit of 2 colours, so this is something that will need to be taken into consideration greatly. My aim is to use a light stock when printing so that the characteristics of the paper show through into the print and the colour of the stock can act as my third colour.

Colour Variations I think I may use...






Whilst working on a few ideas of what colours I would like to use, I started playing around with drop shadow. This colour could be made up from my choice of stock plus it really helps to lift the logo from the area its been placed.




No comments:

Post a Comment