Saturday 10 December 2011

Silent Movie Brief : Lorraines Task 1

Today Lorraine set us the task of using our 5 favourite sequences we'd came up with to create a few more drawing sheets to represent how action safe grids work and how the placement of keyframes would work within our sequence. This helped to visualize when actions would begin in relation to time and how long the duration of each effect would last.

I was really happy with the development of my 3D drawing within my frames, I've adapted a couple of my ideas so that they are much more visually interesting in comparison to my previous ideas.





When working on A2 and A3 sheet I was starting to loose interest as the same format so I experimented below making my sequence fold out so I could view each individual frame on its own rather than viewing them all at the same time.

Overall it got me thinking about when and where I would need to map out my key frames when within after effects. There's places where I will need my word to move at its quickest within the frame and then there's places where I want my word to move the slowest within the sequence, this take definitely helped me to visualize this.









No comments:

Post a Comment