Saturday 24 March 2012

FEDRIGONI // Creating the Identity.



The identity for our Fedrigoni range is derived from some research I did into Fedrigoni as a company and where they're based In the world. The Italian Bee eater is a common bird to the area of which they're paper mills operate in Italy. A bird communicates freedom, and we wanted to communicate that paper is a free form type of media. Based on some research into paper craft I produced made this bird below.


I made a net on Illustrator to map out the wings, and then used a selection of three different blue stocks to give the feathers some sort of colour range and depth. I'm really happy with the results, It took a while to crack but I'm really happy I finally perfected the style we were aiming for.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚






No comments:

Post a Comment