Wednesday 14 March 2012

IMAGE // Book Brief : Book Fair Final Results








This is my outer sleeve, Its black on black print with a spot varnish, the information on this page is simply just about how a hexagon is constructed. I cut out identical windows to the boundaries of the visual content of the pages below so that some of the imagery would show through. I felt the inner sleeve was necessary because it gave the made the book a bit more sturdy to hold, plus it's a nice introduction to the following pages.



The stock I chose to use was newspaper print, I felt as all my pages were black and white the off white shade of the paper worked really well with the black imagery. The 4th and 14th pages were gold foil blocked.






A quick snapshot of what they looked like at the book fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment