Sunday 22 April 2012

IMAGE // Eyechart : Working Digitally

After getting a few Ideas together on paper I decided to start working digitally, I perfected my drawings of the birdcages sticking with the childlike approach to illustration. Below are a few of my final Results.



I took my drawings into Photoshop changing the Image mode to grey scale then using the threshold tool to bring out the blacks and whites of the image. The colour range tool was then used to remove all the white from the image so it would sit nicely on a transparent background. Below are a few of my ideas relating to experimenting layout considering the distance my poster will be viewed from. I'm really happy with the grid like layout, having all the birdcages the same size but If I want to stick to imitating a traditional eye chart they will have to be in a triangular format.













No comments:

Post a Comment