Monday 14 February 2011

Collection of 100 Developing my Designs

After being rather happy with my first mock up of my books i decided to move forward and create my other 3 designs in the same style. Below i have documented some of the techniques and processes i went through to get to my finished designs.

Fender Telecaster

Final Design


Artboards

A few examples of how I used my designs to layout the pages of my book. 







I changed my vector layout of the telecaster to a light yellow to stick with my CMYK theme, i then used the opacity tool to give the overlapping layers some depth.

Gibson SG

Final Design


Overview of Artboards




Individual Artboards





I tried to keep each double page spread as simple as possible but continuing onto the following pages so when looked at as a whole the piece flows as a whole.  When flicking the pages of the book this won't be as obvious but this is what i am aiming to achieve. 

Gibson Les Paul

Final Design


Overview of Artboards



Individual Artboards





No comments:

Post a Comment