Wednesday 16 February 2011

Hot dog Fold books

For the Leeds University book fair we had to design a series of 10 hot dog fold books to promote our work and experience selling our own products. I chose to create a a4 set of letter A's that were illustrated based on different themes. Theres nothing more i enjoy than drawing so i thought this would be a perfect opportunity to produce a piece of work that was solely related to my interests.  I wanted each one of my A's to be made up of lots of different drawings relating to one specific theme.

I came up with various different themes to work around and the images below show my progression to my final piece.

Ideas for themes:
Anatomy, 
Trainers,
Animals, 
Astrology, 
Architecture,
Graffiti,
Electronics,
Mechanics,
Engines,
Wheels,
Apparel,
Sci-fi,
Hair styles,
Nature
Faces
Urban,


No comments:

Post a Comment