Sunday 6 February 2011

Design Process-Software Wokshop Photoshop Postcards

For the photoshop brief we had to create a series of 10 double sided A5 postcards to represent what we had learned in our photoshop sessions by manipulating our own photos.

At first i found it really hard to come up with an idea that would flow through the 10 postcards but when i got the ball rolling I managed to produce something that i thought was quite visually engaging.

I decided to base my postcards on one of my favourite songs. I chose to work with "While she sleeps'- Crows, I picked a section that specifically appealed to me then broke it down into just a few lines.

(listen to lines between)
1:23-1:36




Below are some pictures of my development of my postcards and my final results.

Back of postcard


Finals





No comments:

Post a Comment