Wednesday 28 November 2012

The Universes Pupils // Contuining Branding

So far I've produced a lot of different approaches to branding the universes pupils and I think the hand drawn scratchy logo really helps to communicate an overall taste of What The Universes Pupils Is all about. Below I started sketching out a logo that could be used across another series of t-shirts, producing a very swirling and flowing set of letters to create a logo that would sit nicely across the right breast of a t-shirt or print on the reverse.

I hand drew the logo below on a sheet of A3 paper so that I could maximize its quality when working in Photoshop and illustrator to sort out its proportions and scale. You can see a significant change between taking it from hand drawn through to digital.



Below are some experiments I completed, working with camouflage and space imagery.






No comments:

Post a Comment