Friday 20 January 2012

IMAGE // Editorial Image: Article Three

Article three was my least favourite of the three but I had an Idea of the sort of Image I wanted to create. The article is basically calculated the odds of different friends on facebooks within relationships. This got me thinking about numbers and expressing this as simple as possible got me thinking of calculators. As the article is quite lighthearted and doesn't really effect your life majorly in any way I wanted to keep my image along the same lines, I thought the Idea of having 2 different calculator characters in love would fully represent the headline Relationship Mathematics. Below are a few experiments, mainly with colour from what I wanted to create.




I didn't go into too much detail with this outcome, It was plain and simple and communicated a very easy to pick up on message, When I placed the file onto the newspaper I thought it fitted rather well with the other content on the page. Results are below.


No comments:

Post a Comment