Thursday 19 January 2012

IMAGE // Editorial Image

I've started thinking about how the outcomes for how my Images will look, firstly I've started on the Infections article. I want to use some basic imagery, quite close up of DNA double helix's, keeping the lines clean cut and vector will add to the clinical tone. I chose to use DNA strands purely because they give out an instantly recognizable tone of voice and give you a clue what the article is about, not only that but they're really interesting shapes to work with. Below are a few sketches I started working on.



After working on paper I decided as my image was going to be mainly vector I would start on Illustrator working from my sketches. Below are a couple of images I came up with.



Thought I'd stick with quite a pale colour scheme, blue's and greys. The final I came up with is below;





No comments:

Post a Comment