Monday 16 January 2012

Collide Number Two

My final sequence of the 5 silent movies probably used the most simple aspects of motion of out them all. The first second consists of my word swinging into view then hitting the side of the frame, as shown in the sketches below. I applied the same camera and lighting effects as my previous videos to keep them consistent throughout and tried to speed up the falling letters from 2 seconds onwards by using a shorter duration of time when animating each characters rotation and position.

 
 
 

The video below shows my sequence so far, the letters move a little bit slower than I had originally anticipated so to give them much more lifelike characteristics the speed at which they fall will be my first aspect to alter.



After making a few changes to the speed at which I wanted my letters to fall I ended up with the result below;


No comments:

Post a Comment