Monday 30 January 2012

Top Ten...Change to my title

The Worlds top ten underwater wrecks

Since moving forward from the recent crits I have decided to broaded my subject matter slightly to focus on material that will all be visually interesting rather than Repetitive. Top Ten War ships of World War Two would be judged on the price of each wreck therefore being mainly just ships. I wanted to use a much more interesting range of imagery therefore changing my title to The Worlds top ten wrecks, this will include wrecks from all periods of time but look at planes, tanks, boats etc and will be aimed at divers and people interested in documentary's.

Channel:National Geogrpahic

I've chosen national Geographic purely for its audience, I want to make my project A little more fun and moving away from specially focusing on World War Two plus opening the audience will help me achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment