Sunday 20 November 2011

The front covers of my books

I wanted to use the same stock and finish as my boxes sleeve when designing the front covers for my mini flip through guides. Instead of using the clear foil when trying to achieve a spot varnish effect I used some black foil instead, this made my front covers look much more appealing. Black print on black stock with black foil works really well, I can't get over how crisp its come out.




Using the Laminator


Cover your pieces of print using strips of the chosen foil you are using.

Place inside the heat protected sleeve.

Slide through the heated laminator one two or three times depending on how large the area of print you are working with is.


My finished front covers

I'm really happy with the outcome of my front covers.








No comments:

Post a Comment