Sunday 20 November 2011

What Is Good - techniques used

So far I have used alot of techniques through building my final product and when it comes to producing my boards I'm going to need them categorized so that my work has some sort of continuous flow in relation to print processes and techniques.

Print Processes Used

Sticker Sheet- Litho Print, (glossy 120gsm)
Balaclava- Screen printed labels
Box Sleeve- Digtal print onto black card - clear spot varnish (foil)
Spray can Sleeves- Litho print (glossy 120gsm)
Book- Digital Print onto black card - Black spot varnish (foil)
Cap Pack- Litho print (glossy 120gsm)
Postcards - Litho print (glossy 120gsm)
Box Lining- Digital print onto 60gsm tracing paper

Other processes

Box- Laser cut top panel, riveted sliding draw,

No comments:

Post a Comment