Sunday 20 November 2011

Postcards


Below is the design development for my legal wall postcards, my final four chosen places are Lakeside Essex, Burley Leeds, Southbank London and the Pit in london. Here are a couple of pictures of my layout considerations.



To link in with the finish of my spray can sleeve I decided to use the same stock, 120gsm glossy, I thought this was most appropriate for the making of a set of postcards.



Layout on Illustrator

Back Of Postcards 



Front of Postcards 



Print considerations

As this was the first thing I would be printing at home I wanted to make sure that my photographs on each postcard didn't loose any colour saturation and still stayed as vibrant as they did on screen. After a few tests printing I got the print looking almost exactly how I wanted it to, had to buy a new set of cartridges though!








My finished Postcards Front + Back






No comments:

Post a Comment