Monday 21 November 2011

What is good...Changes

Its not been long since completing my final product and theres already some changes I would like to make. I would of changes a couple of these aspects if given more time. This could be something to consider after the module hand in.

1. I would change the stock of my spray can sleeve, cap box and sticker sheets, purely down to how the ink seems to rub off after time. Scratch marks are visible and it looks slighty tatty, I think to fully pull off this project I should have considered using a slightly different stock, possibly something thicker and matt, 160gsm.

2. The wooden housing needs varnishing with bee's wax or some sort of wood conditioning, this could easily be achieved with an extra day or two, I just think the darker wood would sit much more comfortably with my matt black colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment