Tuesday 8 November 2011

Print Considerations/Ongoing Progression

After getting my idea's flowing and getting some consistent direction to what the final outcome of my work will be I started to re-think and re-design my logo. Previously I had already made my logo vector In illustrator but after getting a feel for my project I just don't think it represents it very well, so therefore I started to re-consider Ideas for modifying/changing it. Rather than my other logo I wanted this one to be much more clean cut and straight forward, If this would be branded across the range of my different products It would make it appear much more consistent.

Here are a few of my initial ideas, before taking my drawings Into illustrator.

 





Stock Experiments
: I want to use a stock that really communicates what my project is all about. Graffiti and spray painting are taboo subjects from a regular stereotypical person, therefore the act of going out spray painting is a sneaky and subtle mission that usually goes underway at nighttime. i want my colour of my stock to eventually represent this and be quite grungy and dark.


The black on balck print below is my favourite so far, the matt tone of sugar paper and the glossiness of the black ink compliment each other.









No comments:

Post a Comment